Two of my favorite things, rocky road ice cream and cookies, come together to make an absolutely delicious treat with this recipe. And the most important part of all, it is easy to make. The brownie box mix does all the hard work for you, but the added marshmallows, nuts and chocolate give you all the love of a homemade cookie.
- One 18.3 ounce box of fudge brownie mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter (8 tbsp) melted
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup almond slivers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir together the brownie mix, butter and eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Then fold in the chocolate chips, almonds and marshmallows.
- Scoop about 2 tbsp of dough and roll into balls and then press them slightly onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating the trays halfway through. Cook on a baking rack for 5 minutes.